On 6/25/2015 10:49 AM, Jonathan L. Trigaux wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2015, Heather Matthews wrote:
>
>> I am wondering if we have a license for any MDM software on campus?
>> I need it for our new mobile enforcement app devices.
>
> What platform are you using? SAA maintains a MDM server for iOS
> devices, and [very] limited support for Android BYOD.

We also have limited MDM capabilities with our configuration manager
product, and will have support for simple ActiveSync mobile device
policies once Exchange goes live later this summer.  I am not sure if
any of these tools will be a good fit, but we certainly cannot say
without a slightly better idea of what sort of devices you need to
support, and  what level of control you need.

-J. Greg Mackinnon | ETS Systems Architecture and Administration | x68251