I have a user with tons of Local Folders which I want to move to the
server.  The issue is that almost all of his Local folders are folders
within folders.  My idea was to rename the Local folders as so, the
folder UVM contains folders Larry and Jack which I would rename
UVM-Larry and UVM-Jack and then move.  I can do this in TBird, but was
hoping I could accomplish the remaining in the TBird Profile.
I experimented with my own account by renaming something in
C:\Users\Larry\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\t090hv2r.default\Mail\Local
Folders\EFARS.sbd

This sorta of worked in that after a bit, then messages were in the
renamed folder and the folder with the original name was still there,
but empty.  However in TBird, the old folder name is still there and
contains the messages.  It's just that the folder name hasn't changed.

If anyone can understand this and has any suggestions firth off the top
of your head, I would appreciate it.  If not, no big deal.  I will cope
with a boring task in my spare time.

LLK