Hi everyone,

I am working on a sample set up for my fall database web design class. Students in this class are just beginners  and will need to code all their own php except for what is given. The tables.php file is used so myself and the tax can help them. They do not know objects at this point in their programming (though i put all the database stuff in a class). I tried to simplify the complex problem as best as i could.

https://github.com/Robert-Erickson/cs148

If anyone has the time to take a look and let me know if i have missed anything, an extra set of eyes is always helpful.

most of the db stuff is in this class:

bin/myDatabase.php

along with
bin/security.php

Most of the sanitization is in tables/top.php lines 27 to 47

Be Cool,
                  Bob E.

w (802) 656 - 8137 UVM, CS Dept, Votey 331, Burlington, VT 05405

g (802) 585 - 2189