I have a teacher taking a class through Lesley University, and she is
having trouble doing an audio recording on Voice Thread using Chrome on her
MacBook 6,1.  Chrome is up-to-date, but a few seconds after recording she
gets a popup about checking to make sure that another application isn't
using her microphone. When I click the camera in the address bar, we have
selected "continue to allow... use of camera and microphone."  The settings
are correct in her Systems Preferences.  Any thoughts or suggestions?
Different web browser?

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x208
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and