I thought I'd wake this thread up, rather than start a new one on the same
topic.

We have several teachers who are leaving. They would like to "take" the
contents of their google accounts to a new (Google or Gmail) account). I
see that Backupify's Migrator <https://www.migrationapp.com/> can do this.
Is Migrator *the* way to do this or are there others? Have you used it? Did
it do as promised?

It's $15 per account. If you use it, do you have the teacher pay the $15?

thanks!