Hello ListFolk,

but before I do would just like to know if anyone has already done so and
whether your experience has been good or bad.

I started looking at this as a way to allow multiple students to work with
Wuzzit Trouble on our shared iPads as the game from the App Store doesn't
include the ability to save progress for different users. There are a good
number of other games included, however, and most work on a variety of
platforms.

If this turns out to be as good as I hope it does maybe Lucie could do her
magic to get better pricing :)     (I'll be happy to help if I can.)

Thanks,

/\/\ ark

*Mark Kline, M.Ed.*
*Technology Coordinator**Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont*