I like Google sites, but you you need to make sure that you come up with a
good graphical template: http://www.fhuhs.org/

Wordpress is a little bit more powerful, and requires a host (the cheep
shared hosts should work fine) but make sure you stay on top of the updates.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>