If you haven't already I'd definitely try Firefox or Safari. I don't know
if this is why, but it seems like browsers update so often nowadays that
problems come up that you didn't have yesterday but will not be problems
yet in a different browser that didn't update.

FWIW,

/\/\ ark

*Mark Kline, M.Ed.*
*Technology Coordinator**Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont*