I have a teacher taking a class through Lesley University, and she is having trouble doing an audio recording on Voice Thread using Chrome on her MacBook 6,1.  Chrome is up-to-date, but a few seconds after recording she gets a popup about checking to make sure that another application isn't using her microphone. When I click the camera in the address bar, we have selected "continue to allow... use of camera and microphone."  The settings are correct in her Systems Preferences.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  Different web browser?

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x208
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.