I thought I'd wake this thread up, rather than start a new one on the same topic.

We have several teachers who are leaving. They would like to "take" the contents of their google accounts to a new (Google or Gmail) account). I see that Backupify's Migrator can do this. Is Migrator *the* way to do this or are there others? Have you used it? Did it do as promised?

It's $15 per account. If you use it, do you have the teacher pay the $15?

thanks!