Hi Shirley- we sold netbook carts on this ListServe years ago for $500 each. I kind of wish we had saved them- they would be perfect for Chromebooks.  Who knew?

We also sell used equipment to a refurb company in NH.  We pack everything on a pallet, shrink-wrap it and they pick it up.  They recycle any items that can't be used.  It's not a ton of $ but at least it's not thrown away.  The company is Technology Exchange.
Our contact is Joe Keats  [log in to unmask]

Nancy Colbourn