If you haven't already I'd definitely try Firefox or Safari. I don't know if this is why, but it seems like browsers update so often nowadays that problems come up that you didn't have yesterday but will not be problems yet in a different browser that didn't update.

FWIW,

/\/\ ark

Mark Kline, M.Ed.
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont