SftP Folks,

Sorry I missed the call. I had a memorial to attend. I should be on the next one.

Sam Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: SftP Revitalization <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jun 6, 2015 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SftP Revitalization call - Sunday June 7 at 5PM EST/4PM CST/2PM PST

Reminder: the Science for the People Revitalization group will have its next conference call tomorrow, Sunday, June 7th at 5PM EST/4PM CST/2PM PST.

Julie Geredien asked me to circulate some notes from a recent discussion she had with Dr. Levins - see attached.

On this call, we will discuss ideas for bringing new people into our efforts to revitalize SftP and other next steps. It would great if someone who attended the May 21-23 symposium for Dr. Richard Levins could report back about the event. Please reply with any other agenda items or ideas for the call.

The number and meeting ID are:

Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7031

Meeting ID: 621-072-494

Host ID: 6522

This group has a conference call the first Sunday of every month at 5PM EST/4PM CST/2PM PST.

If you are interested in further participation in the SftP revival, please reply to this email with your contact information.

Thanks!
Ben Allen

The Science for the People Revitalization group will have its next conference call this coming Sunday, June 7th at 5PM EST/4PM CST/2PM PST.

On this call, we will discuss ideas for bringing new people into our efforts to revitalize SftP and other next steps. It would great if someone who attended the May 21-23 symposium for Dr. Richard Levins could report back about the event. Please reply with any other agenda items or ideas for the call.

The number and meeting ID are:

Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7031

Meeting ID: 621-072-494

Host ID: 6522

This group has a conference call the first Sunday of every month at 5PM EST/4PM CST/2PM PST.

If you are interested in further participation in the SftP revival, please reply to this email with your contact information.

Thanks!
Ben Allen

author- "The Black Holocaust for Beginners"
http://blackeducator.blogspot.com