From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of RoseMarie Lonergan
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: suggestion on book vendor

I have been very happy with Rittenhouse Books.

Rose Marie Lonergan
Medical Librarian
BETHESDA HEALTH
2815 S. Seacrest Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
561-737-7733 ext. 84439
561-735-7080 Fax

>>> Hema Sawhney <[log in to unmask]> 6/10/2015 2:55 PM >>>
Hello list
Do you have any suggestions on vendors who can provide medical books. We have Majors as our approved vendor and have been ordering book through them for different departments . I am looking for a change . Thanks for your suggestions.
Hema

NOTE: THIS MATERIAL MAY BE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW (TITLE 17, U.S. CODE)

Hema Sawhney
Medical Librarian
Medical City Learning Center
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Building A, 1st Floor(Next to the Chapel)
7777 Forest Lane
Dallas, TX 75230
Email- [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Tel-972-566-7579
Fax- 469-484-2235
The information contained in this message may contain health information that is privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. The transmitted information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that State and Federal Law strictly prohibit any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this message from your computer.

Thank you,
Bethesda Health, Inc.