From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cheryle Cann
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: suggestion on book vendor

I've lost track of the original question but I would definitely recommend using Matthews Medical Book Company (314-432-1400 / 11559 Rock Island Court, St. Louis MO 63043 /  https://www.matthewsbooks.com/contact.aspx or
https://www.matthewsbooks.com/default.aspx)

They are wonderful to work with and very nice people to boot.

Cheryle

314-721-4468
314-420-1811