From: Duffel, Patricia G [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: lunes, 08 de junio de 2015 11:30 a.m.
To: Angélica Lucía Navarro Serment
Subject: RE: need your help with this!!

You may have already heard from others, but in case you have not.

This is an abstract from the 2006 ARVO meeting. Supposedly these are still online, but they are getting more and more difficult to find. For a while, I was printing off the entire thing and having them bound, but that became prohibitively expensive. Luckily 2006 was one of the early years so I did have a hard copy and scanned it (attached).

This is abstract 2475 from the 2006 ARVO meeting - the title is not identical, but the topic and author is correct.

Trish Duffel ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
The. C.S. O'Brien Library
University of Iowa Dept of Ophthalmology
200 Hawkins Dr., 01137 PFP
Iowa City, IA 52242-1091
(319)356-2191