Looking for a topnotch CCRN Certification preparation book.  I know about the two below, but we don't have people rushing to check them out.  Any recommendations for something your nurses really value?

Titles we have but not sure they're ideal for us:
CCRN: certification for adult critical care nurses / Harwani
Pass CCRN! / Dennison

Susan Shelly BSN, MLS | Librarian | Library Services | HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
P: 602.870.6328 | F: 602.997.9325 | honorhealth.com
Cowden Center | 9202 North Second Street, Phoenix AZ 85020