Doesn't even the most lax definition of a ski day have to entail ... skis?

But you do deserve Honorable Mention for glissading (whether with boots or ttub)!

And the ski length min has to be adjusted for body mass.

Plus the minimum for an alpine ski day -- or at least a day on which alpine skiing was engaged in -- is 100' vertical *and* 10 turns, cumulative over all laps.
(Otherwise it counts only as nordic, which requires 10 turns, 10 strides, or any combination thereof adding up to 10, with 100' horizontal distance traveled.)
The more detailed regs are posted here:
http://www.ismf-ski.org