I was captivated just reading the "Look Inside" on the Amazon site.  Hey, at $7 it's a steal.  The possibilities that will be spawned in my mind will be off the charts - enough info but not too much and in line with my rule of "what fun is an Easter Egg Hunt if you know where the eggs are ahead of time".

Mark P. Renson