The Friendship, NY--near the Pennsylvania border--lead has been ruled out. They've found DNA evidence near Owl's Head:
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/06/23/us/ap-us-escaped-prisoners.html

BTW, this is amusing (be sure to watch the video):
http://www.npr.org/2015/06/22/415800196/after-prison-break-at-dannemora-viral-video-raises-questions

--Matt