On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:58 PM, Matt Duffy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 In any case, percentages-be-damned, that is a really active and fun site. The average quality of a post there is higher than I've seen anywhere.

If by quality, you mean visual quality, or on-topicness, I have to agree with you.  However, FB is not the place to find well written content.  Nobody writes tr's for FB, they just post pics and video.  I still want to see posts like Renson's story of his trip to Telluride, or the recently re-posted Chortle story by the Poet.  That's what this list gives us.