As would I. I am a heavy calendar user and would love some time to adjust before my faculty and staff start using it.
Beth Wilkins
CAS Computing Services
802-656-7971
On 7/17/2015 7:42 AM, Alison Pechenick wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">I'd happily be an early adopter also.

Alison Pechenick, Senior Lecturer
Department of Computer Science
319 Votey Hall
University of Vermont
http://www.cems.uvm.edu/~amp

Quoting Helen Read <[log in to unmask]>:

I'll fourth that. I have pretty much stopped using Oracle Calendar since it's so much easier/more pleasant to use Google Calendar for all my work and personal stuff. I'd like to start putting things into the new Exchange calendar and try it out.

Helen Read
Senior Lecturer
Dept. of Mathematics & Statistics
University of Vermont