I wouldn't mind being an early test case. I mainly use the Apple and
Google Calendars now, having abandoned Oracle years ago (except for the
occasional need to look up a UVM resource scheduled in Oracle).

I'd also be happy to see the roll out schedule relaxed a bit if it means
more attention to other IT needs that are a higher priority for our work.

Ernie