I'll chime in.

I'm excited to see the new OS from Microsoft, Windows 9, excuse me,
Windows 10!

Question for all of you, has anyone tried the Windows 10 beta on a Mac?
Wondering if it makes sense for me to upgrade from 7 to 10.

Take Care,

Cristian Ortega
Tech Support & Data Management Analyst
*Career Center |  The University of Vermont  *

633 Main Street | Living/Learning E-140
Phone:*  *802-656-0125
Website  <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ecareer/>  |Facebook  <https://www.facebook.com/uvmcareercenter>  |Twitter  <https://twitter.com/CatamountJobs>  |Blog  <http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ecareer/blog/>  |LinkedIn  <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4051582>

UVM is subject to the Vermont Public Records Act and communications to
and from this email address,including attachments,are subject to
disclosure unless exempted under the Act or otherwise applicable law.