I'll fourth that. I have pretty much stopped using Oracle Calendar since
it's so much easier/more pleasant to use Google Calendar for all my work
and personal stuff. I'd like to start putting things into the new
Exchange calendar and try it out.

Helen Read
Senior Lecturer
Dept. of Mathematics & Statistics