I will third that. Because our team is a mix of faculty, staff, students, temps, and external persons we have been using Google calendar for scheduling.  As I am not making much use of Oracle Calendar right now I would be happy to start using Exchange even if it meant that nothing would migrate.  Perhaps there are a few others like me who would also serve as good test cases.  Certainly only worth doing if this helps ETS!
—
Jarlath O’Neil-Dunne
University of Vermont | Spatial Analysis Lab