I've had issues with csv files on macs. If you're on a Mac, make sure to choose (windows formatted) .csv file when saving.

Take Care,
Cris Ortega
Tech Support | Data Management Analyst
Career Center
UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT
633 Main St
Burlington VT 05405
802.656.3450

Sent via my mobile device.

On Jul 21, 2015, at 3:30 PM, Scott Dellinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Jul 21, 2015, at 3:03 PM, Laurie M. Gelles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have filled out a template to provide guest access to 12 people coming to campus mid August, and the system seems to stall when I click the appropriate button to upload the csv template on this page:
https://account.uvm.edu/cgi-accounts/guestnet-admin#

Any thoughts?

I think it doesn’t like your CSV file and is not correctly reporting back an error.  If you could include your date strings in YYYY-MM-DD format, I think that will take care of the issue.  If not, send me a copy of the file off-list and I’ll take a further look.

--
Scott Dellinger
Systems Architecture & Administration