Thank you to everyone for attending. We appreciated having such a large turnout for this initial Exchange demo. If you have additional feedback/concerns about the migration, please send a note to: [log in to unmask]

-Travis

Begin forwarded message:

From: Travis Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Collabrative IT Meeting - July 28th
Date: July 9, 2015 at 3:26:59 PM EDT
To: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]>

After a bit of a hiatus, the next Collaborative IT Meeting is scheduled to take place on:

Tuesday, July 28th
10am - 12:00pm
Davis Center, Rm 417/419 (Livak Ballroom)

Exchange will be the topic of this discussion. We hope to cover elements of the migration process, basic mail and calendar functionality, and to provide ample time for questions.

We will have additional details about the migration process coming soon.

-Travis