Christian I have deployed Windows 10 enterprise preview builds on a mac.
There was a hiccup at first because of the drivers related to the PCI-E
SSD, but once I got that fixed it ran just as well if not better than 7,
albeit using 1/4 of the space.

Matthew Parisi
IT Assistant, UVM School of Business Administration