Blackboard loads student data from Banner every one to two hours.  I have no enrollments either.  Looks like a Banner thing.

On Jul 30, 2015, at 11:02 AM, Luke Donforth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I've also started this discussion with the Dr Is In folks at CTL, but thought this might be bigger than that. Because even when I look at my enrollments through the class roster list through myuvm.uvm.edu, they're empty.