Scratch that, the SQL error that was preventing the class list from loading seems to have disappeared. But Blackboard is definitely not happy.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Luke Donforth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've also started this discussion with the Dr Is In folks at CTL, but thought this might be bigger than that. Because even when I look at my enrollments through the class roster list through myuvm.uvm.edu, they're empty.

I've got no students listed in Blackboard for my courses... something funky happen to the network in the last hour?

--
Luke Donforth, Ph.D.
Lab Coordinator