While we’re on the subject, there’s also a BIOS setting under Power Management (name may be incorrect, working from memory) that allows you to set the machine on “please don’t eat my battery because this machine is plugged into AC most of the time” mode.

We’ve found this to be beneficial as well.

AEH

> On Jul 30, 2015, at 11:00 AM, Mickey Mossey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Andrew –
>
> I’ve been struggling with my users recently with the new machines and the lack of the physical wireless switch on them. I had totally missed this new BIOS setting – why it’s not under the “wireless” category I don’t know. But anyway, you just made my day. Thank you!
>
> Mickey
>   <>

Andrew Hendrickson
CAS IT Administrator