Thanks Marty & Greg!  Now that I know, I can wait for AX 7.

To answer Marty’s question:  yes I can use the browser based version, and most of the time I do.  The only reason I’ve kept the fat client suite on my Windows VM’s is for the Application Generator app, whose functionality I didn’t think was available on the browser version.  And that’s just for the very rare need of ever having to update the application we use (though I haven’t since we deployed it, so what’s my worry, right?)…

Thanks again,

--Joe.