Would it be possible to get 24 hours notice in the future along with a more specific listing of services that will be affected (e.g. “netfiles02”) in the future?  That would give us sufficient time to rearrange work schedules and processing tasks.

Thanks,
Jarlath
--
Jarlath O'Neil-Dunne
University of Vermont  |  Spatial Analysis Laboratory