Is it state law that we send a new tax bill to the owners of record on
4/1/15, or can we send a tax bill to the new owners that we have made labels
for?

Must we send to both the old owner and new owner??

Thanks

Susan Gage

Brandon Town Clerk and Treasurer

802-247-3635 (x203)

49 Center Street, Brandon, VT 05733

(temporary location) 2417 Franklin Street

NOTICE:

Under Vermont's public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the
possession of public officials about town business are classified as public
records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it.
There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear
from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail
is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.