Hi everyone, 


We have a community solar project and the listers adjusted the property
value for the installation, but did not separate the parcel, so there is a
single bill going to the landowner.


The solar company would like a separate bill. How are you all doing this? I
would like to pass a suggestion on to the listers if there is something
being done by others.






Susan Gage

Brandon Town Clerk and Treasurer

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

802-247-3635 (x203)

49 Center Street, Brandon, VT 05733

(temporary location) 2417 Franklin Street



Under Vermont's public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the
possession of public officials about town business are classified as public
records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it.
There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear
from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail
is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.