From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wallingford Town Clerk
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BCA Question

We have an unusual tax appeal.  In addition to a reduction in property assessment, the property owner wants the value further reduced due to “noise” problems outside of the town’s authority.

It is permissible for one of the Inspection Committee members to contact VLCT for advice, without jeopardizing the grievance appeal?

Julie M. Sharon
Town Clerk & Treasurer
Town of Wallingford
75 School Street
Phone 802-446-2336
Fax 802-446-3174
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Pack a picnic, grab your family and friends then head over to Second Tuesday Open Mic on Tuesday, July 14th at 7 p.m. at Wallingford Lodge off Waldo Lane. Share your talents or sit back and enjoy the show while enjoying the Elfin Lake view. Sound system will be set-up, plenty of chairs for you and your friends, refreshments available. What a great way to spend a summer evening at Second Tuesday Open Mic at Wallingford Lodge on Tuesday, July 14th at 7 p.m.