Subject: Re: vault
From: donna <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, July 14, 2015 4:12 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

Have you tried Dupont Storage Systems?  Ron Keith  203-206-1958

They did my vault and the guys who moved my books out day in and day out while they installed the new shelves were great.

Donna

Donna Kinville
South Burlington City Clerk, CMC & CVC
802-846-4119

Notice - Under Vermont’s Public Records Act, all e-mail, e-mail attachments as well as paper copies of documents received or prepared for use in matters concerning City business, concerning a City official or staff, or containing information relating to City business are likely to be regarded as public records which may be inspected by any person upon request, unless otherwise made confidential by law. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email. Thank you for your cooperation.