Recently we have been received downloads on the State’s new system of Current Use and all of these recordings are old, their office playing catch up.

In the two instances, these parcels were subdivided, bought & sold and are now in new owners names.  In comes the Current Use paperwork that pertains to the previous owners and wrong acreage, etc., we are told to record anyway.

Have others been experiencing such recordings?  We find this extremely frustrating.

Barbara Taylor

Asst Town Clerk

Avast logo