From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town Clerk
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 8:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Password

Hello All,
Has anyone else had problems with resetting your password for the ECuse and PTTR sites with the State?
They keep saying they have sent them and I am not receiving them. Then they said it was a problem on my email, so I had Theo from NEMRC help me remotely, he found no issues.
Sherry and Marylee have been great(from the State) but I am still with no password!
Any ideas?

Alison " Ali" Bigwood
Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Westminster