On this call, Paul Malachi will talk with us about his SftP organizing
efforts at MIT to inform our strategy for revitalizing the movement. I
talked with Paul a few weeks ago and he has been doing some really great
work that we can learn from. Likewise, we have two new people that will be
joining us on the next call as well - Lisette Torres-Gerald from Iowa State
and Jean Aguilar-Valdez from Portland State. Both are involved in doing
social justice work in science and education, so they are welcome additions
to our conversations and activism. We'll allow them to introduce themselves
and tell us about their interest in SftP. I have a brief radio update as
well. Reply to this email with any additional topics to put on the agenda.

The number and meeting ID are:

Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7031

Meeting ID: 621-072-494

Host ID: 6522

This group has a conference call the first Sunday of every month at 5PM
EST/4PM CST/2PM PST.

If you are interested in further participation in the SftP revival, please

Thanks!
Ben Allen