From: Science for the People Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE automatic digest system
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 12:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE Digest - 18 Jul 2015 to 19 Jul 2015 (#2015-106)

Topics of the day:

  1. SftP Revitalization Conference Call - This Sunday, July 19 at 5PM EST/4PM
     CST/2PM PST (2)
  2. Happening Now! - SftP Revitalization Conference Call
  3. Response to Jim West article on causative agent of polio, and virus in
     general (2)
  4. New Study of Foragers Undermines Claim That War Has Deep Evolutionary
     Roots