NOVARTIS are a major part of driving the massive over-development andgentrification in full swing in Cambridge, Mass. New three-bulding "campus" nowunder construction across the street from their existing "world research headquarters" in the former NECCO Factory on Mass. Ave. in Central Square, a few blocks from the main campus of MIT (MIT own on both sides of these buildings, however.)
"NOVARTIS: FROM LSD TO DDT!!"