NOVARTIS are a major part of driving the massive over-development and
gentrification in full swing in Cambridge, Mass. New three-bulding "campus" now
under construction across the street from their existing "world research headquarters"
in the former NECCO Factory on Mass. Ave. in Central Square, a few blocks
from the main campus of MIT (MIT own on both sides of these buildings, however.)

"NOVARTIS: FROM LSD TO DDT!!"