The Science for the People Revitalization group will have its next conference call this coming Sunday, August 2nd at 7PM EST/6PM CST/4PM PST.

This call will focus on developing our communications strategy and leveraging our resources like the website and social media. We need to think about what types of content we want to produce and ways to use these platforms to help organizing at the local, regional, and national levels. Also, it seems prudent to establish contacts for local efforts to put online. Even it is only a few of us at the beginning, I am sure this will grow over time.

The number and meeting ID are:

Dial-in Number: (712) 775-7031

Meeting ID: 621-072-494

Host ID: 6522

This group has a conference call the first Sunday of every month at 7PM EST/6PM CST/4PM PST.

If you are interested in further participation in the SftP revival, please reply to this email with your contact information.

Thanks,
Ben Allen