Here are the notes from last meeting:

7/19/15

On the call - Ben Allen, Larry Romsted (Rutgers - New Jersey), Carol Cina (Oregon), Frank Bove (CDC - Atlanta), Julie Geredien (Baltimore), Yarden Katz (MIT - Boston), David Westman (Washington DC), Lisette Torres-Gerald (Iowa State University/Nebraska Wesleyan University) - Iowa/Lincoln, Nebraska), Jean Aguilar-Valdez (Oregon), Charlie Welch (MIT - Boston), Paul Malachi (Boston)

Paul Malachi - Boston Work