And we're (almost) off!

I wanted to let the list know that we've been working with the AOE to
clarify how one can get an initial teaching license with an EdTech
Specialist endorsement
<> through the AOE's
transcript review process. And we can help. You need to have some work
experience in K12 as staff, or as a para, with a teacher, or have taught in
private schools and have a teacher support your application.

It's pretty exciting that the ETS is one of the areas that allows this and
Marlboro (and UVM) have the ETS credits. One can then add more course work
to be endorsed in other subject areas.

New page and info here:

*Caleb Clark*
Marlboro College, degree chair, Teaching with Technology:
E: [log in to unmask] | P: 802-258-9207