Hi all,

A parent stopped in this morning to ask if I could recommend an app or
online tool that can help with organization. Her son is on an IEP and needs
help with organizing homework assignments. He used a written planner last
year and would rather go online this year. He needs to be able to share the
content with his parents. She also mentioned that they want to be able to
add in school and athletic events. Off the top of my head, I recommended
Google Calendar -- we're a Google school, and our school and athletic
Google calendars are public, so that's an easy merge.

Can anyone recommend a better sharable tool that's specific for homework
organization?

Thanks!
Sue

Susan Monmaney, Librarian