Print

Print


OK I fixed the question so answer not required with 'Are you thinking of a
different SIS'?

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
Waitsfield, VT 05673
802-496-2272 x120
fax: 802-496-6515


On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Bryan Thompson <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> There is a field that when you press no to an answer, it still requires
> you to put a comment in. I don't remember the question, but I put N/A for
> my answer if you want to look it up.
>
> Bryan
>
> ---
> ♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻
>
> Bryan Thompson
> Technology Coordinator
> Winooski School District
> 60 Normand Street
> Winooski, VT 05404
> 802-655-2555
>
> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:22 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Hi I have others submitting, but Robert Wickberg - yours did not for some
>> reason.  There should be a Thank you that comes up.
>>
>> Craig
>>
>> Craig Donnan, MA
>> Systems Administrator
>> Washington West Supervisory Union
>> 340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
>> Waitsfield, VT 05673
>> 802-496-2272 x120
>> fax: 802-496-6515
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Robert Wickberg <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I hit submit, and nothing happened that made it obvious that the data
>>> took.  Then I hit it again, same thing.  So you may have my answers twice,
>>> or not at all.  Let me know.
>>>
>>> On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 8:09 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi all,
>>>>
>>>> This is for SU level technology staff.  I'm collecting information
>>>> about Student Information Systems (SIS) for our administrators here, and
>>>> I'm hoping you will help me, and that the results will help you also think
>>>> about SIS status.  I plan to share the results when there's enough of a
>>>> response.
>>>>
>>>> Here's the link to the survey:
>>>> http://goo.gl/forms/XUe7stUYtI
>>>>
>>>> I'm hoping you can contribute your thoughts in the next few weeks
>>>> before it gets too crazy.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks so much!
>>>>
>>>> Craig
>>>>
>>>> Craig Donnan, MA
>>>> Systems Administrator
>>>> Washington West Supervisory Union
>>>> 340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
>>>> Waitsfield, VT 05673
>>>> 802-496-2272 x120
>>>> fax: 802-496-6515
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Search
>>>> <http://t.sidekickopen16.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5XZsfmZDRW1pNd505wf4f0W1p7Y5W56dL-Bf8Rd0-M02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Farchives%2Fschool-it.html&si=5035546029588480&pi=a81b4963-1b44-4cea-e25a-f24e807bf812>
>>>> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>>>>
>>>> Manage
>>>> <http://t.sidekickopen16.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5XZsfmZDRW1pNd505wf4f0W1p7Y5W56dL-Bf8Rd0-M02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Fcgi-bin%2Fwa%3FSUBED1%3DSCHOOL-IT%26A%3D1&si=5035546029588480&pi=a81b4963-1b44-4cea-e25a-f24e807bf812>
>>>> your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bob Wickberg
>>> Technology Coordinator
>>> Brattleboro Union High School District # 6
>>> (802)451-3418
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Search
>>> <http://t.sidekickopen16.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5XZsfmZDRW1pNd505wf4f0W1p7Y5W56dL-Bf8Rd0-M02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Farchives%2Fschool-it.html&si=5035546029588480&pi=a81b4963-1b44-4cea-e25a-f24e807bf812>
>>> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>>>
>>> Manage
>>> <http://t.sidekickopen16.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJN7t5XZsfmZDRW1pNd505wf4f0W1p7Y5W56dL-Bf8Rd0-M02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Fcgi-bin%2Fwa%3FSUBED1%3DSCHOOL-IT%26A%3D1&si=5035546029588480&pi=a81b4963-1b44-4cea-e25a-f24e807bf812>
>>> your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>>
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT
>> Archive
>>
>> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
>> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>
> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>