OK I fixed the question so answer not required with 'Are you thinking of a different SIS'?

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
Waitsfield, VT 05673
802-496-2272 x120
fax: 802-496-6515

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There is a field that when you press no to an answer, it still requires you to put a comment in. I don't remember the question, but I put N/A for my answer if you want to look it up.

Bryan

---

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator